View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:30 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I've got a question. With taking so many supplements at once how will you know what's working versus what's causing a problem or simply not working? Did she give you instructions or some sort of schedule to follow?
Great question! I asked the same thing. She spoke about the body being able to balance itself. Between 1 and 100 our bodies want and should be living at the level of 50. My adrenals are in the 20s so she gave me some adrenal support. My gut is a mess so several of the things she gave me are about my gut. (if she can just fix ONE thing, let it be my gut) probiotics, enzymes (my food isnt being broken down properly according to my stool sample) My thyroid is extremely low, so she gave me thyroid support. Some are Vit D, Vit K. Multivit and a bio chemical support with herbs and such in it. There is also a lymphatic support because we are going to be asking the body to flush this detox stuff out. As it is, I dont sweat unless I fall asleep. Then my body temp soars! She said that indicates to her that I am not flushing out the toxins I am just allowing them to recirculate.

I am headed off for my baseline blood test. Then I will start taking my suppliments. Wish me luck.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-25-2012), carebear01 (06-25-2012), hollym (06-26-2012), Kitty (06-25-2012), SallyC (06-25-2012)