View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I think if you improve magnesium, you will be less tense.

Theanine is far better for anxiety I think overall. It also helps PN.

If you search it here you will find some discussions. One has a recommendation from Dr. Blaylock's newsletter.

There is another product for anxiety that I believe works well, called PharmaGaba.

I use it now also... since we had a family emergency here and it really helped me. I bought mine on Amazon.com and use the capsules. The chewable form is more expensive.

The blood test for folate does not separate out active methyl and inactive folic acid. If you are not a methylator, and have the MTHFR mutation, you might need the methylfolate. It wouldn't hurt to try 800mcg a day for a short time to see how you react to it. A non-methylator could have folic acid build up in the blood because of the loss of methylation capability.
When taking methylfolate, it is best to avoid all folic acid products.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
julleri (06-25-2012)