View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 06:18 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up I got my cpap machine today

And I love it! I can hardly wait to get ready for bed tonight. I am hoping that it really helps with the mental state and depression, I have heard they help with virtually all aspects of life because you're actually getting rest in the nighttime your daytime personality can shine through because you're well rested and getting proper oxygen saturation.

I will post tomorrow and let you know how it worked. I am expecting a headache because the headgear you have to wear is slightly tight and I will need to find the place where it still stays on but doesn't leak. I got the best machine on the market too!

http://mseries.respironics.com/

I really really love this thing! Unfortunately so does my son...He thinks its funny and a toy but I tried explaining to him it's a breathing aid so I won't wake the house up snoring. LOL! I am hoping it goes over well tonight. If I get a headache in the morning form it I get a headache...I will get used to it.