View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Default Update from Post #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
Got the lab order for blood tests coming up in June, and touched base on other issues.
My lab results are in. 3 out of the 4 adrenal hormones I've been tracking/treating are now well within normal range, and I am feeling very good in some respects -- particularly in spirit. However the 4th hormone level is still significantly below minimum, even for my age, etc. which has me concerned. I'm thinking of considering another cause/reason for this, so I'll have to spend some time "digging in" (so to speak).

I'm still somewhat in awe of how much better I'm feeling/coping with the pain, yet still wondering how much better still things could/might be if I could get that 4th level within normal range.

I have to say that this therapy has proven (IMO) to be a qualified success -- VERY worthwhile -- and I encourage any/every chronic/intractable pain patient to get their adrenal hormone levels tested as per Dr. Tennant's articles/recommendations (See Post #1 of this thread or Post #12 in the Useful Sites & Resources "Sticky" thread).

This therapy has worked better for me than any other Pain Mangement Therapy tried. Q.E.D.

Best wishes, and less pain!

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote