View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ribbon

Hi Dejibo,

I only check in every now and then but I really look forward to following your experience. I wish you the best! I think you are going into this with the perfect mindset.

Many years ago, long before my MS diagnosis, I developed "allergies" to almost everything in my environment. I think then they called it Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. It was awful. I could barely leave my house and even the stuff in my apt. brought on terrible symptoms. I tried every holistic health treatment known to mankind I saw many doctors. Anyhow, one day I was reading my roommates' natural health magazine and discovered something called NAET. It's too long to explain but involves acupuncture needles, kinesiology (muscle testing), and later on some kind of biofeedback machine. It wound up costing me hundreds of dollars but it was a literal miracle and blew my mind away. It changed my life!! It got rid of the worst of the problem (every once in awhile it flares up just a tad) and I felt a million dollars better. I had an amazing practitioner who gave me my life back. Even now I still can't believe it--but it wasn't a quick fix.

Anyhow, at the time I didn't care if it was the placebo effect, or if it really worked, or who knows what. Some things just can't be explained. Everyone's body is so unique. What works for some doesn't necessarily work for others.

Good luck on your journey and I hope you find what you are looking for!
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-26-2012), Dejibo (06-26-2012), ginnie (06-27-2012), hollym (06-26-2012)