View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I had already thought of that Mariel. Most of my stuff is liquid that gets dropped under my tongue, or rubbed on my skin. Then there are the capsules that open and the powder gets dropped into my food. there are only 4 things that are actual tablets. I was pleased as I cant hold a lot of food in my tummy and when I do it mis behaves. I start the whole thing with enzymes which help move things along, and pro biotics so I am flooding the place with good bacteria.

I was really upset to think I was going to have to swallow all those pills, and thrilled when I saw she turned them into drops.

im on day two. Have my oat meal in front of me, and I already took my enzymes and probiotics. now to dose my oatmeal and get ready for this day. one of my good friends is taking me to lunch! wahoo!

oh, yes, what happened last night. I normally dont sweat at all during the day, even if I am hot, I just turn red. I can get very hot at night and then sweat a bit. I woke several times last night pouring sweat! I was drenched, and not just my chest, it was my whole body! I turned on the AC and made the room frozen. Went back to sleep. Woke several times just drenched! I got up and laid a fluffy towel under me. I got up and showered up this morning and will have DH change the sheets and mattress pad. She warned me that may happen as I detox. I was easily able to fall back to sleep.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-26-2012)