View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 10:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ribbon Anyone interested in keeping track of our exercise and/or weight?

Just got back from a half mile jog. My dog behaved well, which helped! She's about 8 y/o (a Humane Society refugee!) and needs basic obedience reinforcement. I didn't spend much energy training her when we got her as a puppy in '04. My Multiple Sclerosis saw to that.

Thanks to some healthy living (and a few good meds!), I'm able to jog and exercise now and want to spread the enthusiasm. I lost access to my old exercise group and weight-loss group (of over 8 years) and I really miss them! I need the accountability.

So ~ if there's enough interest here we can start setting goals for ourselves and keeping track. In the meantime just tell us what you do, or have done, to exercise and/or lose or maintain your weight.

I slowly jogged a half mile today! That's up from my usual 4/10ths because of the cool temp and it just felt good. I need to get back into an indoor exercise routine that involves this big purple ball that has sat blocking my view of the bird feeders for a month.

What did you do? Do you have plans to keep doing it?

Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not yet the end.
Sparky10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (08-06-2012)