View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi Pizzaman!

....and WELCOME! Glad you found your way to this little corner of the universe.
How thrilling that your trial has gone this well! I can only imagine how elated you must be - not having to give up your job!

Alot of times (depending where you're from) a physician might work exclusively with one vendor. Ex: I live in a rural area where there aren't many choices to choose from. My surgeon only installs Medtronics. I'm very happy with it. No more horrific burning in my lower extremities.

Different vendors might give physicians bigger kickbacks and incentives, which could play a roll in which company your doctor prefers.

If you live in an urban area and have the choice options, I would probably lean toward the one your doctor prefers and is familiar with. You've done plenty of research on the different companies. Like you said, they each are going to have pro's and con's when you read the reviews.

Nanc has a good point if you want to dig a bit deeper. Ask doc why he prefers this certain company. The most important thing is how well you trust your doctor and the confidence you have in him.

I'm excited for you! Looks like you are on your way to a whole new quality of life again!
Please stick around and let us know how this unfolds. There's plenty of great support here, plus I'm sure you'll have some stuff to help US as well!

Glad you're here!
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (06-28-2012), MommadukesCRPS (07-06-2012), Nanc (06-26-2012), pizzaman383 (06-26-2012)