View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBailey View Post
Hi:

Thank you for your reply. You are the second person who has thought we are from Boston because of the username. Actually, BostonBailey are the names of our two cats and we are from Canada. So, our medical system is very different with long wait times and cranky doctors. We have been trying to get a clear diagnoses for over 5 years and she has already undergone carpal tunnel release and ulnar nerve translocation surgeries. Yet, her symptoms remain and the neurologist, vascular surgeon, and a PT all believe that she has TOS. She is thinking that she would like to delay surgery for a year, but is worried that she will become lost in the system and perhaps not have this chance again.
okay,sorry I am not too familiar with the system there although I have always heard that Canada has great health Insurance! If there is any way she can delay and try explaining it to the dr's and in the meantime try some targeted pt ,stretching and stregthening exercises -I think that would be the best course of action.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote