View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi rochbo, you came to right place for encouragement. People here can relate to what you are going through and share similar experiences.

I think we have all had these up and down days and wonder when we'll have more up than downs. It has been 8 months since my injury and I still struggle with a combo of chronic daily headaches/migraines, extreme fatigue, and other physical and cognitive issues. I also just started to drive again.

I am still not back to work becuase my employer doesn't offer light duty and I haven't been released to full duty yet.

It is a constant struggle to try to be positive and moove forward. Don't be down on yourself because you aren't feeling as well as you (or your doctor) expects. This has been very hard for me to learn..... but we do all recover at different rates and some recover more than others.

Keep us posted on your progress and know we are here for you.

Best wishes to you.

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rochbo (06-26-2012)