View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 02:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Heat??

I have had RSD now for a very long time,it has been so long that I can't even remember when I was dx with it? I must be having senior moment's?? I live in Wisconsin and the winter's here are very harsh to say the least! I also have to walk up 20 stair's just to get to my second floor apt. Having RSD and trying to get my grocery's in is unbeleiveable (sp?) I am trying to find a new apartment to move to on the first floor. Boy did I get off the subject!! The summer's do cause pain also. Right now like all over the place we are having unusually high temp's. Tommorow it is predicted to hit the high 90's or even 100's! I wish I had a pool that I could go to outdoor's,swimming is one of the only exercising that does not hurt me! O.K. I am going to off the subject again. All I wish for right now is to find someone to do a Ketamine tx that takes someone who has T19 and Medicare-Ya Right! I also would like to know if any one on this site take's anti-depressant's? If you do I really need to know which one's cause the fewest side effect's? Please get back to me with some info. I am so depressed I need to go on something asap! Love to all,try to have a painfree day. Breezy55
Breezy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote