View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 04:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cass3765 View Post
Good news today... my wait wont be as long as we first exected. I have been booked for 19 June. I am well nervous n scared, but I have a billion things to do leading up to the op now like buy new slippers n toothbrush lol.
As the day draws near Ill keep u all posted. Once I am able to get back here after the op Ill let u all know how it went. Thank god we finally have a date... my biggest bug bare in life is waiting. Now of course i decided to knit my youngest a jumper so Im now knitting as fast as I can so it will be ready before I go in.
Thank u all so much for allowing me to shed tears, be angry and hopefully made u all smile on the good days.
Look forward to chatting when Im clipped.
All my love n big hugs
Cass xoxo
My word, its absolutely disgraceful the way you've been treated, btw, hope you are ok and it went well, new to this forum and read this story from start to finish...I think, after 8 years since my rupture and coiling, that no-one really understands what its like to have this time bomb in your head that you can feel but no-one else can. I don;t know what's worse, knowing you have one (or a few) unruptured or not knowing you have one and it suddenly rupturing. Even after treatment and no matter how many times an expert tells you its fixed and the chances of it happening again are nil to zero...you try believing that when you get that pain in your head or a dizzy spell, even years later...its unnerving and always there to remind you. I believe having gone through something like this that it is a real test of character and strength to get through the fear and depression and other physical issues related to post aneurysm surgery and trying to get on with your life the best you can with limitations plus the constant fear there is something in your head that could put your life in danger. Even though I am pretty much over it, I know I am not and never will be 100% the person I was before this happened and some days I still get angry this happened to me but most of the time I'm fine. Little things that other people may take for granted you cant do, tiring easily and annoying nerve pain in the head can get you down, but thats my point...test of character whether you let it get you down or not, or just accept it, feel glad you survived it and are alive to tell the tale and just get on with life the best you can.......good luck Cass and anyone else going through this x
deb21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cass3765 (08-10-2012)