View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I think it would be useless to write. My favorite drawing pencils were discontinued too. I wrote to the manufacturer to see if I could buy them if they had some in storage or something like that. You know what they answered? They BURNED all the left over sets! I was stunned at that. (company made "verithin" pastel pencils--I used them for fine detail). BURNED!

When my bottles are gone, I'll probably get Kirkman or Epsom-It.

I use very little.. about a quarter diameter on each arm. I rub it into my wrists, and the underside of each arm where the skin is thin and you can see the veins. It gets absorbed there really well and quickly. I really sleep well when I use it.
I put slightly more on my left foot...all around the instep and 2 inches up the leg. That one application can last me several days.
When it wears off, the swelling comes back.
I have to do the arms at least every other day however.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote