View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ketamine Doctors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
The most up to date list of ketamine docs is on the Ketamine Klub on FB - click on the "DOCS" link in the upper right hand corner. Good luck!!
The Ketaime Klub is now a closed group. You have to ask to join. They changed it when people started putting members in other groups without asking. Plus posting improper posts. The correct group as a light bulb next to it. The old one still exists. Besure to hit the correct Ketamine Klub to join with and not the old group.

Thank you for your reply. I belong to the Ketamine Klub on Facebook. I am going to make an appointment with Dr. Leverone in LA. My RSD has gone wild since an Aqua fitness class this last Monday. I was hit by a 350 pound man and landed on the bottom of the pool and then hit by another very heavy lady. It was an accident. It started a chain reaction everywhere I have been ever injured and broken things. I am very purple with blow trouch pain from toes to neck along with the sharp stabbing ice picks inside working outword with either burning or freezing extremities.
There are ketamine doctors in Seattle. The Boston Scientific Rep. Knows who they are. I have a SCS put in last year that only went to my rear end and croch area. Not where I had RSD. The 1oth rated neuro in the country did the surgery. He told me to just get used to it going there. MY PCP is going to help me with a Mal-practice suite against him. The battery has moved closer to my spine pushing on it. It also spread the RSD for the 3 months I tried to get it working right. It is totally turned off now. Thank God. This rep. will not tell me the names of the doctors in S. Seattle that do the ketamine infusions. Why did she tell me there where doctors in South Seattle that did it in the first place? I have asked her so nice to please tell me. It is against their protocol to give out doctor's names for ketamine. I have called over 60 doctors in S. Seattle. If I do find one that is qualified, I will post it here and the K. Klub. I do have an excellent PM doctor. I have seen 5 other PM doctors that I would never go back too. This doctor's name is Dr. Daniel Nelson. He is in Kirkland, WA Phone number 425-899-6030. Thank you again for answering my post. hear4
hear4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote