Thread: Tavlor Cyst
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 04:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Please help me get diagnosed

I have started having pain in my lower 6 years ago. The doctors couldn't figure out a reason as all the MRI conclusions came out to be clear. I can't sit for more than 10 minutes in unless the chair has extra support so always carry my cut out pillow all around. 2 months ago i sat on the floor for more than 4 hours and the next day when i woke up my lower back was locked up until the knees. Know, with the help of painkillers and a cortisone shot, my condition had improved-only to be able to walk like a robot rather then bent forward. The doctors suggested SI joint dysfunction, but the physical therapy kept making it worse. Then they suggested hyper mobility syndrome, since my joints are very flexible. The radiologist wrote in my report, "incidentally noted perinueral cyst in right S2" but none of the doctors I have been to seem to pay attention to it. Beside severe pain - which not going anywhere- I started having leg muscle spasm when sitting in specific positions. And have not been able to lay on my back, especially if it is a hard flat surface for almost more than 7 years.

I didn't pay a lot of attention until the pain flare which started 2 months ago but now I can't do anything...

I am living in Orlando, and don't know who to talk to. I have insurance and my doctor is open to referral since this is not his area of specialization.
Please help!
wooya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote