View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallysblooms View Post
Friday eve. I started having muscle twitching. I think it is because we had been out of town talking to the builder about the house we are building. It is hot, I didn't spend much time outside, but I did get hot and I drank much less than I do at home.

My right hand twitched some (fingers) and here and there all over. This happened when I had surgery (Hyster.) Both times I made sure I got more Potassium, calcium, Mag.

I am on 400 mg. of Mag. Citrate twice a day. Potassium citrate also. Both and all supplements are guided by my doctors.

I guess the water/heat was the only difference. It is almost gone after two or three days. I like drinking lemon water and drinking G2 also. I do get my nutrients from a healthful diet.

Is there anything else that could help? I saw the other thread so I thought I would ask. I think since I have POTS and CFS I get off balance with minerals in the heat.
If you have PN I hope your house is only a 1 floor style. I'm in bed or on a powerchair and being in a 1 floor sure helps a lot.-
stagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote