View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks ginnie and Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Hi John,
Yes I am stressed, but I try hard not to let that rub off on others seeking comfort. I have to sell my home, and I do have a bunch of medical troubles. I come back here on a regular basis to help myself, and to help others. I just know what it means, to be afraid, in pain, and facing some icky things. If it were not for all the good souls here, my mood would be alot more serious than stressed!
How are you today? do you feel better or about the same? I guess the reason why I stated salt water, as my surgeon said, no mouthwash at all for my healing process. Bryanna said something about that at one time also.
I do hope you are better today.
I am on the gulf coast, and it is wet and wild down here. We had some gusts, which I hollered over! The storm doesn't yet know where it is going. Much like my own life. Have a good day, take care of yourself. ginnie
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your troubles, ginnie, and it is with much sadness that I see yet again how medieval my country's approach to medicine can be. When good people like you are treated badly it shames every one of us.

Anyhow, it's been nearly a week since my extraction - I'm probably going to try and be careful for another week with obviously sketchy foods (popcorn, etc.) but I figure I can eat most things at this point, eh? My jaw is still somewhat sore on my left side and doesn't seem to want to open very far, but I suspect that will gradually improve over time.

Thank you both again for your help, and hang in there, ginnie - I hear the Gulf is a crazy place this time of year, but, hey, it ain't boring!

Love,

- John

Last edited by NervousMess; 06-28-2012 at 10:39 AM.
NervousMess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (06-29-2012)