View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy

I know it defenitely takes time, as was my experiance with other meds. I am just so ready for something to work. Patience is what is required here, of which I have very little. However, on a lighter note, I have had it help some already for getting me to sleep. Insomnia has been one of my biggest issues for the last 10-12 years. My mind is almost always go go go, even when I am deeply depressed, but my body is dragging. It feels strange to want to do everything, to look at all that needs to be done around my home an half of me is thinking ahh, the heck with it it aint that bad, while the other half is saying get of you behind and do it. The motivation more often than not, just isn't there for me. I have to look at my son, and think about his health and safety, and push myself daily to get something done. I am hoping that I continue to have progress with this over the coming weeks. I am going to continue taking it and see how I respond. No negative affects yet accepy for a slight sluggish feeling. But I don't as that is even from the gabapentin where I experience this almost daily anyways. I guess you could say it is slight;y more noticible than before I began taking this, but not bothersome. I am actually quite calm today. Which is a rarity for me. My psychiatrist also said if this works for me, but only partially, that there where other thing she could prescribe me in combination with the gabapentin to level me out and get me functioning at an optimal level again. Lord knows I need it. Thanks for your prompt responce and input @ Dmom3005! I will be checking back in here to update after a week or so and after my 2 week progress with the psych. Heres hoping!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-28-2012), Dmom3005 (06-30-2012), Mari (06-28-2012), mymorgy (06-29-2012)