View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default somewhat better

NS said nothing new. So thats probably good. It feels better than it did thank you. Still cant walk upright. But progress is still progress right? When I saw pain management yesterday he was willing to do 2 injections one in lower lumbar again. Then my cervical which is what I was scheduled for. But my insurance hadnt approved it ( I have HORRIBLE insurance) The cervical injection was excuriciating!!!! Was not prepared for that. I saw someone else was put out for it lol not me!!!! now I have weakness on left side before it was just pain and numbness..... My face swollen, headaches, and feel sick but I think that is normal after injection correct? Starting to feel so crappy about all of this!!!!! Until a few months ago I was so active/healthy gym, kids, grandkids, never home took care of everyone else now all this! Beyond frustrating. My husband says now its their time to take care of me........ Did I mention before I have scoliosis? Doublecurve never taken care of NS says that is making everything more complicated.
mrsalkire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote