View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi John

Yes, your jaw will feel better day by day. Sure, eat, slowly carefully. Sounds like you are on the mend.
Yes I am ashamed of the way our country treats health in general. That is the reason I am loosing my home. I don't get enough from disability to keep my paid for home. Don't get enough for taxes. No clause around for the disabled to get a break, unless paralized neck down. I have no idea what I am going to do and that is the truth.
I had pre-existing conditions, excluded me altogether from the insurance pool. when I got sick, there went what two generations saved for....
Dental is not covered. I just got blessed when I found a dentist who will let me pay what I can when I can, even nothing....I make sure I give her regular payments because of her mercy.
I don't know what the new health care clause will mean for any of us. My housemate, has no health insurance. She just doesn't make enough for an $800 per month policy, the cheapest I can find. She is in the same boat I was in, lacking any health care, just as scarry.
Lets hope that this new health care offers some kind of improvement, and not turn into a disaster for the poor. After all they are the ones that can't afford it to begin with.
Keep getting better, I think you are over the hump now. Keep taking care of your oral health, I sure am now! ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote