View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks to all of you for your responses!! Yeah, I’m on 1800 mg / day Neurontin, along w/ Ultram, Soma, and opiates for break through pain like I’m having tonight.

Let’s see I posted this three days ago, and got through that night of crushing pain and it’s back again tonight. Tears roll as it is crazy pain. I have that liquid feeling too but mine is warm (although I have cold CRPS II). Mine started in 2004, woke up from a discectomy surgery w/ CRPS II screaming in pain and could not tolerate even a sheet on my foot, and my ankle felt
shattered. Over the years it has changed somewhat and has moved up my leg, and then the other foot, and now both feet & legs with occasional electric shocks anywhere it damn well pleases.. and I do mean anywhere! Thank God that’s not often that it starts hitting me randomly all over my body. The Neurontin does help with the elect shock, and tremors but this crushing pain… NOTHING seems to make it go away when it starts (always at night), and I just have to keep ramping up on opiates to try and keep ahead of the pain, and often times that’s not possible to stay ahead of it.

This crushing pain is different from the electric shock, but it’s brutal too. I just wasn’t sure if it was maybe the bone density or muscle mass being effected by RSD/CRPS might be the cause. I’ve taken all the weapons in my arsenal and it just barely keeps the pain at bay. Ug! Thanks SO MUCH for the responses!! I hate that you all have this too. Thank you again for your responses as it lets me know I’m not alone in this. xoxo
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote