View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
I have once again suggested/asked if there is a chance we could add a section for people diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis to this forum. However, I understand there must be sufficient activity and interest in participation to make it fly. So I thought I would ask . . .

Thanks. I know there are a few of us . . . but how many I am not sure.
I am a new TM survivor. I got it in november 2011. I still have it. just got on ssdi. I have lots of problems still. People say I look good, but the truth is Im not. I can walk and talk and the Drs. say Im lucky for the extensive amount the lesions covered. No NMO yet. They said it was idopathic medication induced probably. I still have no feeling/sensation I get bad back aches, no energy, flu like symptoms, clumbsy, weak legs, tremmors, spasms, general weakness, I could go on. Is this normal? sometimes I think its in my head. I cant feel bowel and bladder but I have preasure and have no accidents. So you can guess what my libido is like. Im only 42. Anyway Im tired of people saying I look good.Probably more than you wanted.
thanks for listening.
rmp219 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote