View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

I lifted a big cake a few times to be able to frost it and my left elbow pain has returned back with bending the elbow even for a short time or lifting a little weight ( even half a mug of water)? I consciously try to keep it at a really wide angle so it feels better but the minute I bend it again all the pain comes back. Its been two weeks now.
I am wondering if I should see an orthopedic surgeon, incase it is local to the elbow and not coming from my Brachial plexus. Just to rule things out. Any input would be much appreciated.

It's important for me to fix my elbow as I need to be able to do some mild exercises that my new PT has taught me.
She has been doing manual therapy for me along with myofascial release and trying to massage and break down scar tissue( atleast whatever she can feel) and finally after 2 plus years I am being able to sleep on my sides, and wake up with no pain in my shoulder or neck. God bless her!
( Also thanks to all of you forum buddies who guided me in the right direction for manual therapy, you truly are my angels!)
Only it is hard to sleep on my sides for long if I can't bend my elbow.

Any thoughts? Please help.Thanks
stos2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote