View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel's daugther View Post
I hope you can research and make a decision. It is so hard with CRPS because there is no road to follow for pain relief, it is always a "try it and see what happens" Good Luck to you. I have read good things about both Ketamine and epidurals. My daughter had both and had some relief with K and had a 5 day epidural, she was pain free for the 5 days in hospital and 3 days after. She is facing the same thing as you as the PM doc wants her to decide to do one of the treatments again. It is never easy with CRPS. Good Luck!!!
Thank you for sharing your daughters experience, I do appreciate it, as I've really had a difficult time getting any feedback at all with regards to this treatment.

If you don't mind, may I ask if she had any issues with spreading of this disease i.e. to the back due to the epidural being a surgical procedure?

The one may PM doctor is suggesting is also a continuios epidural, that will be connected to a pump that I ware, as I won't be staying in the hospital. Additionaly, someone from home health is to come and check on me daily and adjust the meds.
discoverdenali is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote