View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear Blessed Dee 29 June

I realize now my gig from last week interfered with my desire to cheer you on in person here with your Trial, and I thus now write in hopes your Trial did occur with tremendously positive results. Oh, how I so very clearly remember standing in the great room of our house of the time... just standing there, taking stock on about day 3 of my 7 day Trial back in 2010, when Cleo asked "how are you feeling?"

She had so been hoping for a means to better manage pain for me, had been hanging on my every word, indication, moan, wondering would this provide a positive answer. Such a blessing she is in supporting me through this whole seven year affair of wreck, injury, pain, weeping, agony..... So here I was, standing in the great room, looking at her and I began to weep tears of JOY, untempered, whole being, filled to overflowing JOY!!!! Choking on my tears, I shared with her I felt NO PAIN!! None, and this the result of the manipulations of the Boston Scientific Rep, Mike, who through my twilight daze of anesthetic had prompted me to respond to his queries regarding stimulus as he programmed the Trial device for me.

JOY!!!!!! Then I knew there could be release from the prison of pain via a smallish electronic device trickling current to my spinal cord spaces. I had originally feared the very notion of having some foreign body stuck within me letting loose with its electrical current. All of those fears were immediately and completely washed away by the tears of Joy.

Now two years post op with my permanent Boston Scientific Precision Plus SCS device Programmed by MOI, I do not think I could be happier with a result than this. The pain of my lumbar spine and legs is easily handled without any pain medication due to constant use of my spinal cord stimulator. May it last until the day I pass without need for replacement!!

I am reminded back in the days of our early marriage when we scrimped to purchase a little upright freezer from Sears, a store with reliable products and no need to worry about purchasing supplemental warranty coverage. Such days were those, and that little freezer is still in use in our home almost thirty-nine years later!!! Incredible!! Maybe my stim from Boston Scientific will continue to address my low back pain and leg pain management for 39 years...... should we start a pool? Wouldn't THAT be a fun issue to follow at one of POOH's World Famous BBQ Parties at the ranch out in Nowhere? Whaddya think? Can I dare keep this little butt buzzer running until I am 95??? Sears has surely done it with their little freezer. Gee, we should tell them of it and its continuing functionality..... could be worth a LOT of cashola for advertisement purposes! Yup.

So Dee----I am praying your Trial went as well, and that your stim will be implanted and provide relief as surely as mine and Coral Toe's has, for we are BOTH self programmed Boston Scientific patients with extreme satisfaction.

Blessed am I,
Mark
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-28-2015), eva5667faliure (07-08-2012), ger715 (07-02-2012), JavaJan (06-30-2012), Rrae (06-30-2012)