View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

I get that. When I lost my previous therapy dog prematurely, I had resigned myself to him being our last & best. It was really my DW who pushed me into another. Her assessment was correct that, in our case, it wasn't really an option -- I literally need a therapy dog, despite the difficulties.

I had many doubts through puppyhood, often crying for no longer being able to do the things I did with the last (before he became a therapy dog). Every time, guess who it was that came to assuage my tears?
(Below)

Looking back, I think it was a mistake for me to resign myself that way. It was negativity. There will be plenty of time to assess the situation when you really need to, so why even contemplate it now? Stuff happens -- sometimes for the good/better.

Enjoy Cindy & Peach now. The future will sort itself out in its own time, so please forget about any sadness.

Doc
Attached Thumbnails
These are our last cats...-round-01-jpg  

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (06-30-2012), Kitty (06-30-2012), Twinkletoes (07-17-2012)