View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang!
Happy Tuesday! Hey--better late than never!! The happy wanderer has returned! For how long remains to be seen..... hehehe

I just got in from picking my remaining tomatoes that I wanted to keep. We have a frost advisory out for tonight! Geez Louise! Sher, sorry honey, YOU CAN HAVE THIS COLD CRAP!! Member how we were all gonna come invade you......um....er.....I think IT'S TIME LADIES!!!!!! Originally it was gonna be BS or SueBabe cuz they were in Nevada, but is there anyone further West now?? Someone, ANYONE!! Please start the wagontrain, migration, or whatever ya wanna call it..... let's just start from the West picking everybody up along the way, ending up on Sher's doorstep in Florida!!

She's gonna wait on us hand and foot so she can keep her girlish figure!!

I'm glad you're having your surgery BC. Little by little we'll get you back to normal. Well, maybe I outta rephrase that....... health-wise!!

SueBabe~
I'm a carbaholic! I like the Crackerjack rice cakes. They satisfy my craving for something baked like a roll----sometimes. I dunno about the carbs in them though. I'm not that much of a fanatic--I should be, I know, but I figure whatever change I make is for the better.... I also do the fresh fruit---keep it handy. We talked about this in another thread--somewhere. If it's handy I just might grab it before digging for the good/bad stuff.

KT~
I used to like the Lean Cuisine frozen thinggys. I don't think they were that much either, but that was years ago--yeah, I'm old...

Hey BS~
Is Tootsie gonna be in Chapter 2?

Hugs,
LS
PS-Hey GC: YAY! It's Tuesday!
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote