View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello Denali!

Welcome! So glad you found us

I am so sorry about the CRPS you are battling. It is a nasty condition and like you, I live in a smaller community where virtually NObody comprehends or understands what I am going thru. This is why I feel so fortunate to be a part of this forum. We all 'get' it and the support here is wonderful.

My heart goes out to you for the situation you are in. I wish I knew more about this procedure. Where does your doctor want to implant the pump? Alot of them are via the abdomen. Being only for 1 week, I see this as very similar to a 'trial' implant. You'd be able to get an idea if this is something your body would respond to. On one hand it seems intriguing and worth a try, but like I said, I know nothing about this and I can sure understand your concern Re: possible further spread.

It's so very important that you have the utmost confidence in your doctor who would be doing this. It would be very helpful to you if your doctor could put you in touch with other patients who have had this procedure if they would be willing to share their testimony.

You've posted a good thread and I hope it will catch the eye of someone who could give you some good feedback.

I'll do a google search and if I can find something that may be of help, I'll sure let you know.

Caring,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
discoverdenali (07-02-2012), Mark56 (07-03-2012)