View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
Candice,

My first response reading your post was "Holy Schniekees!" What a mess and it does not sound like anyone knows really what to do.

Might I suggest going another direction just for opinion? I have found our pharmacist to be an excellent source of information. Granted, they need to be a good pharmacist, but they seem to consistently have a far better idea of how drugs affect the brain and more importantly, how they may interact with one another, than the many neuros we have seen. The only neuro who really understood the mechanism of drugs on the brain and with each other happened to have almost been a pharmacist before he switched over to neurology, so he has a really good grasp of all of this.

Getting to know and having a solid relationship with your pharmacist is a good thing in any event. I hope this may lead you to some answers.
Thank you for replying to my post I have a good relationship with my pharmacist as I have to go in for prescriptions a lot and she is always asking me how I am getting on with new meds, she also knows how i reacted to Parkinson meds, but I have never thought about discussing with her properly so next time I go in (this week) I will ask her advice and let you know what she say´s.
Thanks again Candice :-)
Candice8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote