View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default eh... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienft View Post
Unexplained weight loss? It's funny, the same set of carbohydrate proteins which cause insulin resistance and weight gain in some people can cause weight loss in other people.

How? As I said, these proteins are opioids. They mimic human endorphin. The pancreas monitors endorphin as a protection against muscle damage from the fight or flight response. When the pancreas senses too much endorphin it releases insulin. When we eat carb proteins like the gluten in wheat, the pancreas insulin receptors can mistake them for endorphin, and fill the blood with insulin. Insulin plugs into cells, and fills them with sugar .....unless the host is insulin resistant like you are. Then the sugar and insulin just languish in the blood.

Whether any given body gains weight or loses weight when confronted with harmful carb proteins depends on genetic makeup. Do the endorphin receptors in a person's pancreas mistake carb proteins for endorphin? Do the insulin receptors in a person's fat cells mistake carb proteins for insulin?

It depends on genetic makeup. Most people get insulin resistance and weight gain.
Eh, excuse me, Sir, but I didn't quite catch the last part you wrote, "It depends on genetic makeup. Most people get insulin resistance and weight gain."

So what you're basically saying is that ALMOST EVERYONE who eats, in your words, "dangerous carbs" is gonna get insuline resistance? I think you're unnecessarily scaring people who don't know about these things. And according to you, then, almost the whole world is going to get insuline resistance then from eating carbs, isn't that what you're saying? Now, I may have gotten you all wrong, and for that I apologize on beforehand, in which case I would gladly have an explanation.

But you can't go around scaring people and say that almost everyone who eats your carbs proteins will get insuline resistance - that is JUST NOT TRUE. I f that were the case, then the whole world would be in danger, and we clearly see that that is NOT the case as far as insuline resistance goes.

again, I may have gotten it wrong, what you wrote - and if so, I apologize truly... You seem VERY knowledgeable, sir.
dretw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote