View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((((((((((((((((((((mrsd))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh I am one happy lady to see you! I can't tell you how many times I kicked myself this summer for not having your email addy. So, will you please PM me with your addy. Generally, I find all I need from looking thru your posts and never thought about the fact that you AND posts would just go "poof". I don't even remember what was so important, but it was at the time and I felt so ..........sad, and left to fend for myself. Not that I haven't done that all my life but hey, when you find a lifeline that is just a click away.....laziness creeps in and so does fear of 'who to trust now'.

Anyway, yes it's 10 mg. Still waiting for a call back. I'm still goofy as all get out too so will be back. And yes, I know what you are saying......I'm going to fight before I have to take the Cymbalta. I already lied and said I couldn't take Neuorontin (I had RX's for it that I filled but never took. I have had samples of Cymbalta for a year or more and haven't tried it yet and don't want to. Fentanyl, I have several patches left over from before my Dad died in 03. I've never tried them and don't want to. I already take Dilaudid and Methadone. I don't NEED oral/internal meds. I NEED local lidoderm patches. It is really very scary to realize that the people at the ins. co. know NOTHING about medication. I mean really......this could be serious for those that don't know better. Fentanyl inlieu of lidocaine??? That could really do a number on some.

Okay, that's my grief and I'm worn out ................just so happy to be back. Hope you had a terrific summer mrsd!!!
shotspine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote