View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 09:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hmmmmm,

Hi Hurty well that part about rls sounds interesting i have heard more people mention this before you get to the pn including myself,my mom and one of my aunts...I would think a new neuro dr. might help,not that i'm big on dr. shopping..As the other PNers will tell you tests,tests are so important and you will have to ask for copies of all,make sure if your Dr. he or she has a good reason for repeting a test,sometimes they don't know they done it in the first place,shame shame but just put out records and point..LJ record keeping is the very best i've seen...I am a retired er truma nurse,there have been more than i care to count,no dr. you just did that STOP!!!
If your Neuro dr. seems more cofused then you ask for all records and run..But could you give some more imformation did he only do the pin test so on... sorry for this mess but it's a bad day and my computer finger hurts It's not easy to find out if you have pn and if you do you may not want it!!!But first the hard part is get a Dr. who is thorough and your job is to make sure he or she is paying attention to you. Many blessings Sue Polyneuropathies
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote