View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Rafi and everybody:
Okay, let' see if I have this straight.
I go to Firefox and download it and save it to a folder. I then install it.
After I install it and reboot my computer, and I want to go on the internet, I'll see an icon on my computer that said "Firefox" (is that the icon, or what does it look like, is it a symbol or something?).

Right now, when I go on the internet, I click on the E thing (that indicates Internet Explorer). So what will the icon for Mozilla Firefox on the desktop that will bring me to the internet, what will it look like?

So after I click on the forefox thing, will I be at the same homepage I have now?? I have MSN.COM.

And I assume at the top of the page the last words will say WINDOWS MOZILLA EXPLORER???

How am I doing so far??

And what do you mean, that you can still use Internet Explorer 7 even if you have Firefox as your browser. And what do you mean by extensions, that firefox lets you do extensions. And add on pieces.... I have no idea what this means.

How can you use two browsers at the same time? Are you saying that because you have both icons on the desktop you can use either one and it will take you to the internet?

Sorry to sound dumb but I'm completely self taught here and even though my son's a blooming genius, we have no contact with him. He's the one I would ask in this case. But since I can't I have to pick YOUR brains in this one!!!

Thanks guys.
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote