View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 08:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have heard of Dr. Nuzzo and have heard many reports of his wondrous results. I visited his website, and maybe it's because I am a writer that I am very sensitive to misuse of language and hyperbole, but I was totally unimpressed.

The people who use this doctor often seem to sound like cult followers, I'm afraid. We decided to follow the advice of a traditional orthopedic surgeon, and my 10 year old daughter just had de-rotational osteotomies of the femur and tibia on both legs. Her toeing in was drastic enough to cause her to fall and to put pressure on her hips.

Since we are only a few weeks post operation, I cannot vouch for the success yet, but I feel comfortable with our decision. We only opted for surgery after many years of therapy--both alternative and traditional--hydrotherapy, hippo therapy, yoga, therasuit training, theratogs, etc, etc.

I wish things were as simple as Dr. Nuzzo claims, and I am certainly glad people have benefited from his methods, but they are not for everyone.

Yael
yaelchai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote