View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 10:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Get This!

Was recently at a DRs office alone in waiting room with a man in a suit asking me questions about how well my treatment was going with the particular DRS at the practice. I was feeling pretty miserable and said they do the best they can do. He asked me again if they were GOOD DRS. I was getting a little miffed (as I had a horrible headache) I said of course there good DRS I would'nt have traveled this far if they were'nt.
Then I started asking ? who are you? Are you sick? ETC. He said he was an attorney for an ins Company
waiting to do a deposition with one of the DRS there (NOT MY DR) I asked where he was from--- MY AREA NEAR WHERE I LIVE I will be careful here as I told him how I lost my comp case, and how one DR basically assaulted me during the exam and when I told him to stop he would'nt! The attorney said to m3e OH that had to have been DR K. From Gburg, I was really by this time and when I told him what the 2nd IME did he also gave me his name.
I did'nt know what to say except to ask
how do you know this? And he flat out told me that ANY high powered INSURANCE Attorney knows what the DR is going to say on his exam before he ever requests the IME.
I was so Ticked off But I thanked him for the info. And asked him if he went to church or said his prayers, or even believed in a higher power?
At one point I asked his name and he told me the name of the law firm memory no good anymore...
does'nt matter anyway, Bad Judge....cards stacked against me from the beginning at least in this county.
Now at the tail end of a Divorce hubbies attorney is using the fact that I lost w/c case to try to prove nothing wrong with me. Even though I won SSDI. Go figure? My attorney wants to use the fact that I am depressed due to years of living with TOS
as my defense that I am disabled!
WHAT happened to the original DX of TOS that is the disabling condition here?
Thanks for letting me vent I really needed to get this off my shoulders.
G-MOM2
G-mom2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote