View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Not sure how I feel about this. I love the parts for kids to be covered until 26 on parents plans. Also, not to have limited lifetime benefits, for the pre-exisiting restriction. I hope that my children can find plans? How will they pay for it? Worry employers will not hire enough help, and kids under 26 that will be covered by their parents plans.

I had hoped this would provide healthcare to everyone on a scale they could afford, not the forced implication. Everyone does need healthcare, not many can afford the care, or care they need.

Like the free or reduced lunch program. But then that is a gov't run program. I really hate having 1/3 of my SSD check go for health care and still have copays, a Plan D that is $11 a month but covers nothing, but the same $4 for meds I would pay at Walmart without the plan.

Even the plan I had last year, upped the Tiers to what and how much they covered. Why waste $38 on a plan that monthly saved me $8 for one med, and I could not afford many others.

Rant over,

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-03-2012), Brokenfriend (07-03-2012), Mari (07-02-2012), mymorgy (07-03-2012), waves (07-03-2012)