View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 04:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New to this forum and I have PN

Hi I've joined this forum as I feel lost and don't know who to talk to, my GP knows very little about this condition and I have loads of questions. I have found so many positive messages on this forum and am glad I joined. I had a mastectomy in August last year and had a lot of problems with haemotas and infections following that, until 6 weeks ago I had no idea I had PN. I live alone and have two budgies to talk to, a week ago I travelled home to Ireland to see my Mum and was delighted that the whole experience was enjoyable, even the flight which I was terrified of. I am on duloxetine, gabapentin and amitrylene, however I want to stop the duloxetine as I want to start on tramadol, but each time I try to stop and take tramadol my scalp starts to sweat and becomes dry and flaky I end up with a rash in my hair and on my forehead, its some type of fungai which, it seems, duloxetine controls. Does this sound mad ? or does anyone have something similar? If so I would love to hear from you and if someone can help with the scalp problem I would be so so happy to hear from you. I feel positive right now and hope I can be like all of you and stay positive:
angel04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote