View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy d View Post
Thanks all for your help with the chiropractics suggestions. I appreciate your input. I just sent all the paperwork in to fight the works comp for me to keep my chirop. (and I am taking her to court with me this time)...and yesterday I got a ltr in the mail from ins saying they want to review me having to have Ketamine treatment done!!! I have only been waiting over two and a half years for this treatment and NOW they are questioning me to have it done. I just sat and cried yesterday. I don't know what they could say since they can't claim my chiropractor made me much better because they are refusing to pay that bill. I don't know how these people sleep at night. Thanks for all your help and ideas. The fight marches on.
Take care,
kathy d
I agree about the Chiro. I know everyone is different with their RSD and responses to treatments. I agree, if it works and helps you out, go for it. I too have a wonderful Chiro, who has helped me through this. Good luck with your fight for coverage with the chiro. It is very frustrating, when you see some relief from Chiro and they say they wont cover you. So sorry you need to deal with that. Hang in there.
Eliza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote