View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 02:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy68 View Post
I have recently been diagnosed with RSD. I had surgery and boom now I have this. The pain is just awful, I have no energy and I'm trying to work part time but even that is exhausting. I now have speech problems my face swells and closes my left eye. Between the emotional and physical pain I briefly considered not going on but I know that is a permanent solution. Can anyone offer support to someone new to this diagnosis and is struggling. Thanks
hey stormy.. sorry to see you have this dx but glad to see you reached out instead of looking for the permanent solution. it is a rough road that we must travel I won't lie. but we find that here we meet good friends with great hearts and tons of info to share, including our own ghoulish tales. to be honest this site and others like it are life savers. they offer support,(kind words and understanding) they offer information and a lot of opinions and experience on the information shared with help each of us to make our own personal decisions in our treatment. so I welcome you here as Im sure all of us will in our own ways. take your frustrations and share them and learn new ways to cope that you may not of thought of or maybe you did and you thought it was silly and now its not. .. be well and read on as much as you can as a lot has been posted and ask questions and voice concerns we will gladly offer as much help as we can. be well and godspeed , and until we speak take as many soft cyber hugs as possible
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (07-04-2012), MommadukesCRPS (07-05-2012)