View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default And Rick...

You are so right, but go toward the beginning of the cascade of events tothe uncoupling of t he oxidative phosphorylation process.Two documents were released by the U.S. government in 2009. The first one stated that Agent Orange uncoupled the oxida tive phosphorylation process, while the other one stated that the uncoupling of the oxidative phosphorylaion process causes Parkinson's disease. Take a look at what happens here. This is where a hydrogen electron is used to create ATP (energy) . Water is a by-product and is used to keep the cell hydrated. This all happens in the Mitochondria. If it doesn't happen the cell begins to dehydrate and the loss of energy triggers a change in the apoptotic time table forcing the cell into an early death. Transport across the cell membrane becomes impossible . Hyperpolarization occurs at the voltage-gated ion channels and they no longer open to release dopamine.

NOW...A BIG WHAT IF...What if the Mega Hydrate was able to make the hydrogen electrons available again? What might we expect to happen? I chose this product hoping for certain results. I was experiencing similar results in the year 2000 with a product called Microhydrin from A company called Royal Body Care, but I had a heat stroke on July 10th of that year that nearly killed me. I have been formulating this theory for 12 years here, but again, I am not saying that this is a cure or even a treatment. What I am saying is that this is significant to me.

michael
michael7733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote