View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, very best wishes. I never made it past the trial period back in 96 and have been totally paranoid relative to another try until now. I am seeing my pain doc to start the process next month. Things have improved dramaticly since 96. The doctor who did the inplant was not properly trained. I was not given instructions on what to do and not to do durring the trial period. I had several spinal surgeries so I had a pretty good idea of what not to do but I had no idea how the little things that don't even hurt can cause problems. Within a few days, the leads had migrated and I started getting shocked where the most jaded human would not want to be shocked.......even at the lowest settings.

It is a true blessing that Mark and others have shared their experience. Collectively, we are a wealth of knowledge, down to the finest details. I KNOW that post op care and behavior is so important and the information is here...........more than the doctor will give you.

Just follow the instructions that you will find here and you will maximize your chances for success. Prayers are going up and we are with you.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-04-2012), Rrae (07-04-2012)