View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 10 Days later....

It is 10 days ago since Minki passed away and I am crying less than the first 4 days.
I suppose it is maybe part of the grieving process but I do feel like I would not mind to also depart from this world. Please do not understand me wrong, I am definitely not suicidal and would never do something stupid. My faith is too strong and I have been down before, so I know from experience that life does get better. It is the first time after experiencing lows in my life before, that I actually feel this way. It is almost as if Minki's death was just enough to trigger this notion.
There are obviously more negative things in my life which contribute to me feeling this way, and Minki's death is just one too many to handle now.
I have mentioned before that I am on my own and not many friends to turn to. I am so grateful to this website where I can talk about it.
One other good thing I did was to go back to my Al Anon group for support and they welcomed me so warmly. So for the next few weeks I will be there every Monday night, but for the rest of the week I am on my own.
She was so special in her own way and I am missing her a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
Grieving the loss of my cat Minki.-mi7-jpg  
Markus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (07-04-2012), Kitty (07-04-2012), mrsD (07-04-2012)