View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the guidance and the questions there is so much but I just can't remember it all. I was supposed to have R ankle surgery in december the doc sent me for physical therapy to reduce swelling prior to. The physical therapist electrically burned me 3rd degree burns to the bone. Which is what caused my rsd. Family is o.k. and right now i have insurance thru the ex until the divorce is final so it will end in about 9mths. This isn't a result of a workplace injury. I am on very limited income because of job loss and single mom after rent, electric, phone, and insurance theres not much left. I attend physical therapy once a week and thats in the pool. They have told me I can't have the ankle surgery for it will make the rsd worse and I could end up with a below the knee amputation. They made me a custom brace but I can't stand it on touching me. Physical therapist is trying to help with this, I wore it yesterday for 2 hrs. and was in udder tears and burning pain shooting electrical shocks. Not sure how im going to ever be able to wear this! I had established a team of docs and all in maryland, but since the seperation/divorce i moved back home to illinois and am establishing all over again.
Search this site. You'll find many helpful people with years of experience in this disease.[/QUOTE]
newtome12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote