View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, I agree... but... this type of thing can be a signal pointing to a more serious condition. But I've had it so long now, even that worry is less. It really isn't even that terrible to look at. Looks like a sunburn sometimes, and other times it is faint.

My hairdresser remarks on it... now and then. Wait til I tell her next week about the REM! LOL we'll get a laugh out of it. She is a very cool gal.

After all hubby has his psoriasis...and that is far more icky than my redness! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
This is definitely a unique presentation (only certain times in June/July, warm water, etc, etc). But I agree, if it's not bothering you and doesn't seem to be spreading, weeping, etc, then why put yourself through anything, whether toxic or not.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
en bloc (07-06-2012)