View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 11:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOWLING View Post
Hello shuniquie,
I have a lot of problems with my hands. I have full body RSD and when I have a flair up my hands feel like I am touching the sides of hot pot on the stove. They are sensative to touch. I have had RSD for 8 years. Just recently my hands have started to swell and are painful when closing them. I have used biofreeze on my hands, arms,legs and feet. I see a chiropractor 3 sometimes 5 times a week. He use an activator to adjust me not his hands. I know his adjustments have kept me off of a lot of medications. I tried that way and didn't like the side effects. I'm new to this web site and I look forward to talking with everyone and learning new ways to cope.
Hi. I am new to RSD. I have RSD in my leg and foot. Have had some rough nights lately. The humidity here makes RSD worse, I find. I too also go to Chiropractor who also uses activator and he started doing low cold laser on my leg and foot to see if it will help my pain. I have had a few app where, my pain is not as intense for a few hours afterwards ( which is better then nothing), but I also have had app that there was no difference. Will try it for a little longer and see how it goes. I too, look forward to learning more about RSD and new ways to cope. Have a great day.
Eliza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote