View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by painman2009 View Post
Hey ask my mother she goes to her chiropractor to cure the flu!!!!! me I will never go back after two chiropractors caused me weeks issues with my back when I was younger.. now massage sure just not on red. but I would be willing to try acupuncture therapy
Chiropractors...Hmmm, let me see...generally they have helped me over the years. Some are very bright, better than some MD's I know. Others are complete half-wits that I wouldn't let manipulate my dog (although I might let my dog manipulate them - interesting thought). After CRPS, chiropractic didn't hurt, not sure how much it helped....massage sent me over the edge, really messed me up. I always felt soooo much worse after a massage post-CRPS diagnosis....sometimes to the point of tears. Too bad, I really used to enjoy a good massage!

Accupuncture...I could never get beyond the mental-thing of someone sticking needles into my body while I just lay there. And some call that relaxing? If someone sticks needles in me, there needs to be some lidocaine or something in them (or something systemic in me!)....
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote