View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't understand the picking either. I don't pick my left hand/wrist, which is the original RSD site. And I agree, I can't seem to stop. I've read some on other forums about OCD, buthaven't really found any quality suggestions on how to stop. I'm even checking into my Narcolepsy/Cataplexy meds to see if there are side affects from them that could cause this. I will definitely be talking to my sleep doc about it. I suppose a couple things I do (other than picking) could be considered borderline OCD...such as washcloths have to be folded a certain way.

I don't need a doctor to tell me that this wonderful RSD has spread. A few years after the main onset, I started feeling it in the area just above the nail on my right middle finger and thumb. I kept hoping the feeling in my abdominal area would go away, but it's been almost a year now, and it's for sure that burning, scraping pain. But now the legs...left especially. My jeans today were irritating it very bad. So I get to deal with the RSD, Narcolepsy w/Cataplexy, sleep apnea, fibromyalgia, etc., etc., and of course the massive constant pain in the original injured wrist...even with the nerves removed. Gotta thank God every day for giving me strength!!
PhyllisJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (07-07-2012)