View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Pcslife,

Oh my goodness thank you for your post, I am so glad you have your taste and smell back, you have gone through so much! My daughter has absolutely no smell or taste, Dr. Heinkin asked me if she had any taste or smell at all, when I said no it was a little more concerning for him, so I think the fact that you had some smell and taste even though it was nasty, you had a better long term prognosis. There are times when she describes a burning taste, did you ever have anything like that? Other then that burning taste which has pretty much not happened for a while, she has nothing. We live a long way from Washington DC, and besides that we are on an HMO, but I am changing her to a PPO in September, it's open enrollment on our insurance, then I will be bringing her to DC. Any help or encouragement you can continue to give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for being so open and informative, hope you don't mind if I come back here and ask you more questions as I think of them. Blessings, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote