View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 02:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My home is in Cape Town South Africa. The city is on the extreme most south western tip of the African continent. We have winter now and as I am writing it is cold and raining outside. We get those typical soft rains sometimes for days.
My city offers a lot to the tourists. The drive down to the tip of the Peninsula have spectacular views. We also have a lot of wine farms and then we have the west coast with the smaller towns.
I have a website you can look at. Unfortunately one of those free websites therefor the long address www.wix.com/markuspienaar/guidedtours I am yet to register a domain and then it will be shorter. There are some photos of my trips and my city. Maybe one day you can come visit.
Thank you for the support with Minki's death. It is so nice to talk to someone who understands. I still feel sad but I am now getting better, thanks to the support and advice.
I am also on facebook and have more photos there of my home, Minki etc. should you want to look me up there and I will accept you as a friend. Look for Markus Pienaar in Cape Town. If you do, how will I know it is you or are you known there also as Ginnie (I do not know your last name)
One last thing, I see your mood is "stressed". What is causing you to feel this way? Only if you want to talk about it. Have a nice day,
Markus
Markus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote