View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi infokym,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear that your sz. have returned some of it could be from the car accident causing trauma or if you had a concussion or this could be from hormones changing in your body. I've had absence (petit mal) sz. for 40 yrs. and then complex partial sz. started up and when I was put on neurontin this caused status sz. which caused more brain damage.
I've never been able to drive in my life but I didn't let it stop me I've been working since I was 16 yrs. old, and I've had a full time job for almost 28 yrs. working with students in Special Education.
My advice to you is to see an Epileptologist (Dr. specializing in epilepsy) and be sure you go to an Epilepsy Center which are usually at University hospitals or large hospitals. I've gotten the most help seeing an Epileptologist and I'm a lot less sz. meds. You can start taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day this helps reduce sz. for many people. Call your local Epilepsy Foundation because you should have never been arrested for what happened this is totally against the law. The Epilepsy Foundation can give you legal advice and help you out. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote